Suspension Service and Repair
Suspension components wear over time and must eventually be replaced. Shock absorbers and struts serve to dampen the impact as you drive over bumps. Worn shocks and struts can cause the following issues:
• Excessive bouncing while driving
• Uneven and premature tire wear
• Noise when coming to a quick stop
• Excessive leaning when cornering
• Increase braking distance
It’s important to take care of suspension problems early on. We will inspect all suspension components every time we service a car.