Suspension Service and Repair
Suspension components wear over time and must eventually be replaced. Shock absorbers and struts serve to dampen the impact as you drive over bumps and dips in the road. Worn shocks and struts can cause the following issues:
• Excessive bouncing while driving
• Uneven and premature tire wear
• Noise when coming to a quick stop
• Excessive leaning when cornering
• Increase braking distance
It’s important to take care of suspension problems early on. At Auto Check Elite, we inspect all your vehicle’s suspension components and replace them as with high quality parts to help keep you safe on the road.