CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-13T22:00:40+00:002013 BMW X5 CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-13T22:00:40+00:00
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Both,Rear – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures.
- PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE INSPECTION
- VALVE COVER GASKET – Remove & Replace *** ALSO CLEAN THE ENGINE
BRAD C. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/12/2021